The Long & Short of Futures Options
60 MIN2016 MAY 6
In this episode, Mark is joined by Andy Nybo, the head of research and consulting at the TABB Group, and Jared Woodard of Condor Options.
- The recent report released by the TABB Group and CME: Options on Futures, Use Cases in Efficient Risk Management.
- The growth trajectory of the use of futures options
- Why are people using futures options rather than different products?
- Options flow in crude oil and related products
- The equity and index landscape relative to futures options
- The influx of retail investors into the futures options space
- The resurgence of interest rate instrument activity
- Interest in foreign exchange instruments