The Lion's Den For Business Men
Luck is deceptive.
Most people view luck as something you either have or you don’t – a gift the universe lays at your feet.
But luck is something you can influence a lot more than you might think.
You want to know the easiest way to get lucky?
Work like you are lucky. Most people who don’t consider themselves lucky haven’t embraced the mentality that will bring them luck.
The Roman philosopher Seneca understood this when he said “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” Me, I like to put it this way:
Luck lies on the road less traveled. Via @RustyLionAcad (Tweet this!)
Some people understand that – and seize every opportunity to get lucky that they can. Others back off and choose unlucky paths instead.
In this episode, I expound on 11 steps you can use to get luckier. I’ll also tell how I’ve seen these steps create luck in my business – and my life – and those of many of my clients and colleagues.
Listen to this episode to learn how to get lucky:
- How goals and luck intertwine.
- Preparing yourself to take advantage of the situation when opportunity strikes.
- The A, B, Cs that will lead you to your lucky place.
- Luck’s ties to resilience.
- Why luck won’t come to you if you don’t strike out in new directions.
- The emotion most people feel before they get lucky (Hint: Happy Halloween!)
- Why listening to your gut is a study in learning how to get lucky.
Do this next to learn how to get lucky:
Remember, luck isn’t something that the universe dumps at your feet. You have to position yourself to find and embrace those lucky moments when they happen. That requires effort.
Fortunately, our free live web training can help you map out where you want to go in business and in life, so you’re ready to move when your luck improves.