The Law Entrepreneur
Today we welcome back third-time guest Victor Medina, an estate planning & elder law attorney, a financial planner, the creative genius behind MacTrack Legal, an author, and more! We discuss how law entrepreneurs can pursue long-term personal and business growth, his new gig hosting the radio program and podcast Make It Last, and what you can expect from this year’s MacTrack Legal conference (October 19-21 in Orlando, FL).
One of the best talks last year was about how to write a book to promote your business and establish yourself as an expert. Victor is going to share this talk again on August 24th for FREE – sign up at globalmacit.com/mactracklegal. If you attend you will receive a discount code for this year’s MacTrack Legal.
- Sign up for Victor’s webinar on August 24th, 2017: mactracklegal.com/booktalk
- Listen to Make It Last Radio
- Learn more about MacTrack Legal 2017 - October 19-21 in Orlando, FL
- Read Victor’s books:
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to iTunes and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Daylite by Marketcircle – business productivity apps specifically for Apple products, with cloud syncing between your Macs, iPhones, & iPads
- Spotlight Branding – Web presence and branding for law firms - Get a FREE web assessment at spotlightbranding.com/tle
Production & Development for The Law Entrepreneur by Podcast Masters