David Olimpio is a writer and photographer. He talks about using writing to work through difficult topics and experiences, being polyamorous, and training as a potential Olympic swimmer. Topics Covered:
- David’s book (This Is Not a Confession)
- Whether or not David has always been open about difficult topics
- How David started writing out his experiences
- David’s writing routine and approach
- David’s other forms of art
- The role of other people in David’s art
- Being an INFP and, in particular, an introvert
- Being polyamorous and having open relationships
- How David’s parents’ divorce affected him
- David’s experience training as a potential Olympic swimmer
- David's website
- David's book - This Is Not a Confession
- @notsolinear on Twitter
- @notsolinear on Instagram
See the full show notes at Introspectology.com/the-polyamorous-writer.
Join the Introspectologists Facebook group at Introspectologists.com.
Review the show at Introspectology.com/review.
More information at Introspectology.com.