title

The Mindset & Motivation Podcast

435
Followers
1.5K
Plays
0
Raised
The Mindset & Motivation Podcast

The Mindset & Motivation Podcast

Rob Dial: Motivational Speaker, Author and Coach

435
Followers
1.5K
Plays
0
Raised
OVERVIEWEPISODESYOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Details

About Us

The Mindset & Motivation Podcast is iTunes' Top Motivational Podcast. 99% of the world die with regret. This podcast is for the other 1%.Life teaches that the minute you let go of whatever doesn’t serve you, get clear on what it is that matters most to you in this world, and take that critical first step toward it, the next step always shows up.But it takes a tremendous amount of courage to take that first step ... And further, it takes the right Mindset & Motivation to take the following steps … the steps that are heading in the direction of the ultimate life you want (and deserve).I believe this podcast can help.So if you’re ready to become part of the 1% of the population that are living their best lives, have a listen to one (or all) of these short 10-20 minute episodes. They cover everything from how to deal with self-defeating Mistakes, Depression, and Stress … to improving healthy Habits, Focus, and Productivity … and everything in between. If you’re a business person, salesperson, entrepreneur, or small business owner, and you’re ready to handle your issues today, so they won’t haunt you tomorrow...This podcast is worth a listen.In fact, it’s already helped so many people, it’s been rated the iTunes #1 Rated Business & Self-Help Podcast multiple times.As Tony Robbins says “If you do what you’ve always done, you will get what you’ve always gotten.” It’s time to do something different and it starts here.Tune in every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.Follow me on Instagram: http://bit.ly/2Gn0A8JFollow me on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2SvPZibFollow me on Youtube: http://bit.ly/2J49RUm(Formerly MWF Motivation Podcast)

Latest Episodes

How to Easily Read a Book a Week

Episode 587 - Want to read more and faster with very minimal effort? Here is my secret hack on how to read 2-3x fast so that you can easily read more books!

9 MIN1 days ago
Comments
How to Easily Read a Book a Week

It‘s Holding You Back, Let it Go

Episode 586 - What tough things have you been through in your life? Do you wear them like a badge of honor, proudly displaying them for all to see? It's time to let go of them and realize that you are holding on to what is really holding you back. In this episode, I am going to dive into this topic and teach you how to create a new story.

9 MIN4 days ago
Comments
It‘s Holding You Back, Let it Go

A Deep Dive Into My Life

Episode 585 - Do you want to be a fly on the wall and listen to a conversation between myself and another motivational speaker? Well this is the episode for you! In this episode, I am interviewed my my friend Jon Vroman, who is considered the #1 motivational college speaker in the world. Check this episode out!

62 MIN6 days ago
Comments
A Deep Dive Into My Life

Latest Episodes

How to Easily Read a Book a Week

Episode 587 - Want to read more and faster with very minimal effort? Here is my secret hack on how to read 2-3x fast so that you can easily read more books!

9 MIN1 days ago
Comments
How to Easily Read a Book a Week

It‘s Holding You Back, Let it Go

Episode 586 - What tough things have you been through in your life? Do you wear them like a badge of honor, proudly displaying them for all to see? It's time to let go of them and realize that you are holding on to what is really holding you back. In this episode, I am going to dive into this topic and teach you how to create a new story.

9 MIN4 days ago
Comments
It‘s Holding You Back, Let it Go

A Deep Dive Into My Life

Episode 585 - Do you want to be a fly on the wall and listen to a conversation between myself and another motivational speaker? Well this is the episode for you! In this episode, I am interviewed my my friend Jon Vroman, who is considered the #1 motivational college speaker in the world. Check this episode out!

62 MIN6 days ago
Comments
A Deep Dive Into My Life
hmly

Listen Now On Himalaya