Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Unbound Healing Podcast
This week Michelle and Anne are dedicating a full episode to one of the most asked-about autoimmune conditions: Hashimoto’s. They discuss how to understand blood work, why medication is often necessary, and how to begin the path to healing. This episode offers advice that can be applied to any autoimmune or chronic condition, so even if you don’t have Hashimoto’s, listen in for some good tips for managing and healing health challenges in general.
- :50 - Introduction
- 1:30 - Anne’s updates
- 7:20 - Michelle’s updates
- 11:15 - What Anne is loving
- 17:00 - What is Hashimoto’s Disease?
- 21:05 - Understanding blood work
- 27:25 - Why medication is important
- 33:10 - Healing Hashi’s
- 41:50 - Spotlight on healing the gut
- 47:30 - The Autoimmune Protocol
- 50:00 - Mindset, mindset, mindset
- 51:30 - How long does it take to heal?
- 56:36 - Meal of the week
Links we mentioned in the podcast: