Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
This very first Hungry Growth episode presents the background of the host Tom Raymond and why he dedicates valuable time to teach and help.
Primarily focused on professional services and the architecture, engineering and consulting industries, these teachings apply to everyone who wants to hungrily grow their careers and enrich their lives.
After more than 30-years in the engineering consulting and contracting industry it is Tom's time to give back. Future episodes will present tools, techniques and opinions focused on:
- Living effectively and efficiently by scheduling deep work sessions and owning your calendar
- Developing a Definite Major Purpose for personal and career success by setting and achieving goals
- Executing with discipline and focus which equals FREEDOM for important life-changing moments
- Leadership, teamwork, mentoring, delegation
- Winning clients and the projects you deserve. Be the trusted advisor.
- Positioning as the obvious choice with targeted Statements of Qualifications, proposals and presentations, WIN and GROW business
- Project Management Excellence
- Business Metrics: Profit, Cash Flow, Margins, Trends, Tweaks
- Living enthusiastically, healthy and strong to enable excellent daily service and positive energy for family and community
- Napoleon Hill's 17 Principles of Success
Take action, Take Hungry Growth Action – sign up for this podcast, learn and apply tools and techniques that will explode your effectiveness by continually providing excellent results in less time. Let’s live our BEST lives. HUNGRILY LIVE ON PURPOSE!