Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Process to Profitability
Today I’m talking about managing entrepreneurial anxiety with Wendy Breakstone. We have a great conversation for you to listen in on today talking about why entrepreneurs tend to struggle with anxiety, how we can set and achieve goals in our businesses and some recommendations for future planning. Wendy also talks about systems that we need to set up in our businesses that are fairly simple to help you get started and feel confident when you’re showing up in your business and for your clients.
Wendy Breakstone is a Business Success Coach with more than 18 years of experience working with entrepreneurs and small businesses on their marketing, online presence, and foundational business systems. She got her own entrepreneurial start helping independent retail owners take control of their bookkeeping and business systems and soon transitioned to helping clients build and integrate e-commerce into their marketing and brand strategy. Today Wendy follows her passion for coaching entrepreneurs that struggle with business anxiety, overwhelm and frustration. She helps them take control and feel more confident by creating simple systems and strategies for long-term success. Wendy believes that when you simplify, success follows.
- Some reasons why entrepreneurs tend to struggle with anxiety
- How to set and achieve goals when anxiety gets in the way
- Wendy’s recommendations for choosing what to focus on when planning for the future
- The systems you should set up to help your business grow without getting overwhelmed
- Why the world needs you to show up in your business, even you’re worried
- Seven Reasons Entrepreneurs are Particularly Vulnerable to Mental Health Challenges by Megan Bruneau
- Plan for Success Workbook
- Google Docs
- When setting big goals, do Wendy’s visualization experience
- Set a single daily action
- Write a list of to-do’s for the day each morning
Connect with Wendy: