Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Emmanuel Letouzé discussed in-depth his work in global data science literacy and how he hopes data science will benefit the world in various societal and socio-economic challenges.
In this episode you will learn:
• Parenting and its effects on Emmanuel’s life and work [3:14]
• Why did Data-Pop Alliance come to life? [8:42]
• Working with Harvard and MIT [13:04]
• Examples of projects and areas of focus [18:16]
• Data as lenses and data as lever [29:43]
• Sustainable Development Goals indicators [38:21]
• How can we use data as a lever? [43:41]
• How can data help with disaster resilience? [57:09]
• The future of data science [1:04:09]
Additional materials: www.superdatascience.com/413