Himalaya-The Podcast Player

4.8K Ratings
Open In App
title

Equis Now

Equis Financial

1
Followers
0
Plays
Equis Now

Equis Now

Equis Financial

1
Followers
0
Plays
OVERVIEWEPISODESYOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Details

About Us

Equis Now keeps Equis agents on the cutting edge of the company and the industry. Each week President and CEO Barry Clarkson, brings you the training and motivation you need to become and remain successful..

Latest Episodes

Understand the Power of You

Barry Clarkson continues his series, The Road to RM. In this new episode, Barry discusses the tangible actions that leaders must make. Leaders cannot be the simmering water, they must be the water that is boiling over.

26 MIN2017 MAR 24
Comments
Understand the Power of You

The Road To RM Kick-Off Series

Barry Clarkson is back with an all new series on Equis Now. Join Equis's President and CEO for the next 12 weeks as he lays out the foundation and principles to become a Regional Manager at Equis Financial.

28 MIN2017 MAR 9
Comments
The Road To RM Kick-Off Series

Learning to Recruit in Your Warm Market

Another motivating episode of Equis Now provided to you by Barry Clarkson! On today's episode, Barry Clarkson talks about how to recruit agents that will work best for you.

29 MIN2016 MAY 26
Comments
Learning to Recruit in Your Warm Market

How to Triple Your Unique Writers in 90 Days

Tune in to a new episode of Equis Now as Barry Clarkson gives his secret to tripling unique writers in 90 days!

34 MIN2016 MAY 12
Comments
How to Triple Your Unique Writers in 90 Days

Profitability Is Determined Not Only On Volume But On The Quality Of Your Business

This week on Equis Now, Barry Clarkson presses the importance of quality vs volume while building your business.

35 MIN2016 APR 13
Comments
Profitability Is Determined Not Only On Volume But On The Quality Of Your Business

93 % of Your Recruiting Communication is Your Voice & Body Language

This week on Equis Now you'll learn that only 7% of communication is based on content. Listen as Barry Clarkson explains the importance of the other 93%, includingvoice and body language, when communicating with clients.

32 MIN2016 APR 6
Comments
93 % of Your Recruiting Communication is Your Voice & Body Language

Laying The Ground Work To Building Your Agency

This week on Equis Now, Barry Clarkson begins a string of shows that goes into depth to explain how to get started with laying the foundation for your Agency company. A company that will pay you in override income, potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars annually. Not only will you learn what to do to lay your foundation, you will learn what exactly you are building and the process involved to getting where you want to be professionally and financially.

33 MIN2016 MAR 31
Comments
Laying The Ground Work To Building Your Agency

The 10 Keys to Success Part 2

This week on Equis Now, Barry picks right back up where he left off last week and gives us the remaining keys to success for agents and agency managers here at Equis Financial.

32 MIN2016 MAR 24
Comments
The 10 Keys to Success Part 2

The 10 Keys to Success

This week on Equis Now host Barry Clarkson gives some excellent recruiting tips and then lays out the first 3 of 10 keys to success. This may very well be the best podcast episode produced by Equis to date.

33 MIN2016 MAR 18
Comments
The 10 Keys to Success

The Equis Opportunity

This week on Equis Now, Barry Clarkson speaks about the Equis Opportunity and how you can leverage it to your advantage.

32 MIN2016 MAR 10
Comments
The Equis Opportunity

Latest Episodes

Understand the Power of You

Barry Clarkson continues his series, The Road to RM. In this new episode, Barry discusses the tangible actions that leaders must make. Leaders cannot be the simmering water, they must be the water that is boiling over.

26 MIN2017 MAR 24
Comments
Understand the Power of You

The Road To RM Kick-Off Series

Barry Clarkson is back with an all new series on Equis Now. Join Equis's President and CEO for the next 12 weeks as he lays out the foundation and principles to become a Regional Manager at Equis Financial.

28 MIN2017 MAR 9
Comments
The Road To RM Kick-Off Series

Learning to Recruit in Your Warm Market

Another motivating episode of Equis Now provided to you by Barry Clarkson! On today's episode, Barry Clarkson talks about how to recruit agents that will work best for you.

29 MIN2016 MAY 26
Comments
Learning to Recruit in Your Warm Market

How to Triple Your Unique Writers in 90 Days

Tune in to a new episode of Equis Now as Barry Clarkson gives his secret to tripling unique writers in 90 days!

34 MIN2016 MAY 12
Comments
How to Triple Your Unique Writers in 90 Days

Profitability Is Determined Not Only On Volume But On The Quality Of Your Business

This week on Equis Now, Barry Clarkson presses the importance of quality vs volume while building your business.

35 MIN2016 APR 13
Comments
Profitability Is Determined Not Only On Volume But On The Quality Of Your Business

93 % of Your Recruiting Communication is Your Voice & Body Language

This week on Equis Now you'll learn that only 7% of communication is based on content. Listen as Barry Clarkson explains the importance of the other 93%, includingvoice and body language, when communicating with clients.

32 MIN2016 APR 6
Comments
93 % of Your Recruiting Communication is Your Voice & Body Language

Laying The Ground Work To Building Your Agency

This week on Equis Now, Barry Clarkson begins a string of shows that goes into depth to explain how to get started with laying the foundation for your Agency company. A company that will pay you in override income, potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars annually. Not only will you learn what to do to lay your foundation, you will learn what exactly you are building and the process involved to getting where you want to be professionally and financially.

33 MIN2016 MAR 31
Comments
Laying The Ground Work To Building Your Agency

The 10 Keys to Success Part 2

This week on Equis Now, Barry picks right back up where he left off last week and gives us the remaining keys to success for agents and agency managers here at Equis Financial.

32 MIN2016 MAR 24
Comments
The 10 Keys to Success Part 2

The 10 Keys to Success

This week on Equis Now host Barry Clarkson gives some excellent recruiting tips and then lays out the first 3 of 10 keys to success. This may very well be the best podcast episode produced by Equis to date.

33 MIN2016 MAR 18
Comments
The 10 Keys to Success

The Equis Opportunity

This week on Equis Now, Barry Clarkson speaks about the Equis Opportunity and how you can leverage it to your advantage.

32 MIN2016 MAR 10
Comments
The Equis Opportunity
hmly
Welcome to Himalaya LearningDozens of podcourses featuring over 100 experts are waiting for you.