Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Kevin Ward's YES Talk | Real Estate Coaching and Success Training for Agents
We’ve all been hit with coronavirus anxiety. How do you take care of your mental health during Covid-19?
Here are 5 things you can do to stay happy in the middle of the pandemic:
- Choose not to participate. Abide by Covid safety protocols but decide not to be a victim of fear and paranoia.
- Eliminate negativity. Inform yourself about what’s important, but select the kind of news you’re taking in. Insulate yourself from negative people.
- Hang out with positive people. Have physically-distanced, mini get-togethers with 2 or 3 friends. If you can’t hang out physically, do it on Zoom.
- Focus. Focus on your dreams. Think about what you can do to achieve your goals. Keep moving forward.
- Have a powerful morning ritual. This is what lights the fire for the day and keeps you going.
- Exercise. Break up a sweat for 20 mins. It releases good hormones and energy.
- Journaling. Write down 5 things you’re grateful for. Write how you’re feeling, good or bad. At the end of the day, write down your wins for the day.
- Meditation. Take some time to calm your mind. Use a mobile app to guide you.
- Daily declarations. Declare to the world the realities that you want to create in your life.
Get more exclusive real estate agent trainings here YesMasters.com
Learn How To Get More Real Estate Leads, More Listings, More Sales, with Less Resistance
Kevin Ward is a real estate coach, speaker, and trainer at YESMasters.com and #1 Bestselling author of "The Book of YES: The Ultimate Real Estate Agent Conversation Guide."
If this episode helps you, please LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE. Hit SUBSCRIBE to get notices of new episode! Go to YesMasters.com For more killer training videos for REALTORS who want more Yes's and more Successes in their business and in their life! From Kevin Ward, international real estate trainer, speaker, and coach.