Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
The Quit Your Job in 6 Months Podcast
Episode 004: In this episode of the podcast, Buck Flogging talks with John Schott, author of Superfood Shakes and a jack-of-all-trades, on how to use a platform like Udemy to freely express his vast interests without feeling limited.
John blends nutritional superfoods into creamy drinks like shakes, instead of smoothies, to create a unique snack where medicinal value meets the delicious sweet-treat-feels. His goal of the book is to provide people with a sound launching pad for creating nutritional drinks that are simple and effective. Listen to today’s show to find out how you can use your goals to reach a further distance, and in turn, create more revenue so you can quit and do your own shit.
Here’s what Buck and John cover in this episode:
* The David Avocado Wolf business model
* Creating the products that you recommend in your e-books
* Why you should use Udemy to reach more people with your e-course
* Why it’s important to embrace the money-aspect of a business (instead of feeling scammy)
* Researching as much as you can so that you can continue to create more content from what you learn (and truly believe in)
* Creating a coaching series for big bucks
* How many subscribers you need to get in order to start making $100/day
* Schott Wellness
* The biggest problem with John current website
* Optimizing a website’s home page
* How to not doubt yourself as a coach
Want to connect with Buck? Check out these links:
* Get 4 free books by registering HERE
* Ask Buck a question HERE
* Connect with us on Facebook
Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Listen to Using an E-Book to Reach More and Sell More below. Enjoy the show, Quitters!