Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
The Christian Habits Podcast
One of the things we tend to do during hard times is head to the refrigerator for comfort, excitement, or stress relief. The other night, the only thing that saved me from that was that I had no treats in the house–and didn’t want to go out to buy any with the coronavirus going around! To help with this, I thought I’d do a podcast episode on how to avoid gaining weight during the coronavirus.
How to Listen to the Podcast:
* Click here to subscribe or listen on Apple podcasts
* Click here to subscribe or listen on Google Play
* Click here to subscribe or listen on Stitcher.
* Click here to subscribe or listen on Android.
* Click here to subscribe or listen on Spotify.
Resources We Talked About on the Podcast:
* How to Truth Journal
* Routines vs. Schedules: How to Organize Your Time
* Other Resources for Procrastination
* My Interview on the Homeschool Sanity Podcast with Homeschooling Tips
* Facebook Live Videos (You can also watch replays of these by clicking on the previous link. Next week I’ll be doing daily FB Lives Monday-Friday at 1:00 EST)
* My Facebook Page
* I Deserve a Donut app
Things We Talked About on the Podcast:
* Practical tips to help if you’re busier than normal
* Practical tips if you’re newly working from home
* Practical tips if you’re just experiencing the general stress of the pandemic
* These will be tips to structure your life to avoid emotional eating (which will help you avoid gaining weight during coronavirus) and also tips to avoid eating so much.
* Lies and truth that will help you renew your mind
Lies We Talked About on the Podcast:
* Life is so boring and it will always be boring.
* I can’t make myself work at home. (We’ll have a FB Live on this topic next week.)
* I deserve to eat because life is boring.
* I’ll just eat something and then I’ll start working.
* I’m so busy I deserve a treat.
* I’m so busy I don’t have time to plan.
* I’m so busy I deserve to eat since I’m suffering like crazy while the rest of the world does nothing. (One thing I forgot to mention in the podcast is a big shout out and THANK YOU to all of you who are putting yourself in harm’s way to go to your jobs and help people! I appreciate all of you!)
* I can’t handle all this pressure.
* This will last forever.
Why This Episode Is on Both Podcasts:
* Basically, it’s because I don’t know what I’m doing! Usually I have a helper put these podcasts out, but she can’t do it right now due to the coronavirus, so I’m taking her place – and I don’t know what I’m doing. So I thought better safe than sorry, and I’ll just leave it as is – so enjoy it on either podcast (Taste for Truth ...