Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
~ ONWARD ~ with Carolyn Herfurth
Leadership expert, Leslie Grossman, has been through 5 major crises since she started her first business at the age of 24 and knows a thing or two about LEADERSHIP.
In this conversation, Leslie and I talk about how women like us can embody 9 actions that level up our own leadership.
In our conversation, Leslie shares...
- Mistakes women make when in fear
- The Chinese meaning of the word “crisis”
- Why it’s okay to be upset — and what to do next
- 9 actions of great leaders
- 3 questions to ask yourself about how to serve
- Qualities and resources for resilient leaders
- One thing good leaders do NOT do
Click for full show notes and links: https://carolynherfurth.com/podcast/leadership