Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
~ ONWARD ~ with Carolyn Herfurth
While we consider ways to adapt to life after the pandemic, Christina Morassi believes that we can't create anything new without dying first.
Sounds intense, right?
Well, this successful healer-turned-coach has been there, done that. She achieved the entrepreneurial dream. But after reaching high 6-figures helping women find their Ecstatic Brands, she was exhausted from being in man-mode so she pulled the plug on her successful business. Yep, she killed it.
And she's now on a mission to help other women leaders operate in the natural design of their Feminine Operating System. Doing it all as a #DigitalNomad from amazing places like Bali, Hawaii, Italy, and Costa Rica.
In our conversation, Christina shares...
- Why this virus is THE MOST ginormous Pattern Interrupt of the Century — and what that even means to you
- Ways to view this moment of "time out of time" and the importance of stopping, resting and resourcing
- What NOT to do (I got it wrong) and what TO do to rewire our brains
- How The Universe operates within the cycles of Birth ==> Life ==> Death ==> REPEAT
- That if we don’t know how to embrace the death part of the cycle, we can’t be reborn
- Why she disagrees with positive thinking and encourages you to "fall apart" instead
Get full show notes and free meditation at : https://carolynherfurth.com/podcast/rebirth