Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Dr. Berg’s Healthy Keto and Intermittent Fasting Podcast
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey (free consultation).
Call 1-540-299-1557 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products.
Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 9 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday 9 am to 5 pm EST. USA Only.
Get Dr. Berg's Veggie Solution today!
• Flavored (Sweetened) - https://shop.drberg.com/veggie-solution-flavored-sweetened?utm_source=Podcast
• Plain (Unflavored) - https://shop.drberg.com/veggie-solution-plain?utm_source=Podcast
In this podcast, Dr. Berg explains why diabetics need to decrease the need for insulin. The goal should always be to take the least amount of insulin possible for type 1 and type 2 diabetics. The insulin takes the blood glucose out of the vascular system and it is being converted and hidden in other places in the body around the heart, liver, organs, pancreas as visceral fat.
Insulin Risk for Diabetic Person
• The risk factor does not decrease cardiovascular events
• Taking more insulin increase mortality, high blood pressure and accelerates arteriosclerosis
Insulin Risk for Non-Diabetic Person
• Increase risk for heart disease – Insulin destroys the heart in many different ways
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 51 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional & natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government & the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life. He is the author of The 7 Principles of Fat Burning.
DR. BERG'S SHOP: https://shop.drberg.com/?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Anchor
DR. BERG'S VIDEO BLOG: https://www.drberg.com/blog?utm_source=Podcast&utm_medium=Anchor