Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Happy Healthy Human Radio - Find Balance With Samantha Attard PhD, RYT, Doula
Share your feedback and reflections from this podcast - I'm on Instagram at @spirocollective, or send me an email: sam[at]spirocollective[dot]com.
In this week's podcast:
- My history with Ayurveda and how to actually get benefits from the practice
- A yoga practice that breaks down ardha chandrasana (half moon pose).
- The interview with Rep John Lewis that I loved
- Understanding the racial wealth gap in America
- New week's livestream yoga schedule!
Links and Recommendations:
- Sign up for an Ayurvedic consultation! - spirocollective.com/ayurvedic-consultation
- Ayurvedic Dosha Quiz - spirocollective.com/discover-your-dosha-quiz
- Blog: I know my dosha...now what?: spirocollective.com/beginner-ayurveda-tips
- Book: Ayurveda for Dummies by Sahara Rose: https://www.amazon.com/Ayurveda-Idiots-Guides-Sahara-Ketabi/dp/1465462767
- Podcast: Understanding Cycles and Seasons: https://open.spotify.com/episode/6i1YRNVro2OgxsnxtTXXER?si=x-22vaMtTHeFkm90nUp_eQ
- 60 Minute All Levels Vinyasa: https://www.patreon.com/posts/all-levels-39824537
- Register for this week's yoga livestreams! - spirocollective.com/events
- 10 myths about the racial wealth gap: https://www.axios.com/racial-wealth-gap-ten-myths-d14fe524-fec6-41fc-9976-0be71bc23aec.html
- On Being Podcast with John Lewis: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5aXW7XHA1PswJcBtzSt377?si=dVxv-GXNR2CYU_swhg5iFQ
- Join my Patreon community! patreon.com/spirocollective
For easy access to the links I recommend this week, subscribe to my newsletter at spirocollective.com. If you enjoy this podcast, please share it with a friend!
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/samantha-attard/message