Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Negotiating Change & Building Resilience Podcast
In this article by Travis Bradberry, Ph.D., he discusses 10 things that confident people simply do not do.
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.” - J.M. Barrie
Shortlist for quick reference:
TIP: Put these in the notes on your phone or on a que card in you breast pocket and reference whenever you experience moments of self doubt!
- They don't make excuses.
- They don't quit.
- They don't wait for permission to act.
- They don't seek attention.
- They don't need constant praise.
- They don't put things off.
- They don't pass judgement.
- They don't avoid conflict.
- They don't let a lack of resources get in their way.
- They don't get to comfortable.
Download your free copy of ‘The Resilient Professional’ by clicking here to dig deeper on subjects like these and others like productivity, exercise and time management to name a few.
Thanks for listening! Please reach out if you have any questions or would like a customized training program designed to improve the productivity of your team or employees.