The Sustainable Minimalists Podcast
“As I began meditating + getting more grounded, I wasn’t reacting as much to the kids’ upsets. I was being a bit more present for their questions + concerns, too.”
If we’ve heard it once, we’ve heard it a thousand times:
When it comes to intentional living, adopting a mindfulness practice is the singlemost powerful habit we can foster.
This week, I’m thrilled to offer two unique perspectives on the link between intention + mindfulness:
– First, Buddhist + meditation expert Kim Fuller. Kim reveals the details about what exactly mindfulness is + why it’s so darn important.
– Second, Tara Dubiel. Tara’s a busy mom who’s passionate about simplifying parenthood. I ask Tara the practical questions, like How. On. Earth. overstretched parents can find the time to get incrementally mindful.
I can’t wait for you to meet Kim + Tara. Enjoy!
* Access this week’s Show Notes here.
* Find your tribe. Sustainable Minimalists are on Facebook + Instagram!
* Like what you hear? Kindly leave a quick review wherever you get your podcasts. (Thank you!)