Just Start Real Estate Archive 2
This Week’s Episode:
Joni and Kirk Yates take care of the books for my company. Joni has an extensive career in administration, working with Fortune 500 and small companies. Kirk has worked for Fortune 500 companies and has expertise in sales, management, the automotive aftermarket, mortgages, and banking. Both Joni and Kirk work extensively in QuickBooks. Joni and Kirk are my favorite hires.
If you are trying to scale your business, if you don’t keep accurate books, you can’t out-earn the problems that bad bookkeeping creates. I’m guessing you don’t want the stress of books. You didn’t start your real estate business to do bookkeeping. We have a special offer we’d like to share with you. For just $350 Joni and Kirk will set up your books, get you caught up for 2017 and get you headed in the right direction. You have until April 4th to take advantage of this opportunity. Regardless of the size of your business, it is $350 to get your books caught up. Learn more at REIBooksOnline.com.
Connect with Joni and Kirk Yates:
- [07:10] - I tell the background story of how I met Joni and Kirk.
- [10:41] - Joni explains what it was like to come on board with our company and help us get headed in the right direction with our books.
- [11:50] - Joni and Kirk explain how bookkeeping for real estate is quite different than other businesses.
- [16:09] - Because this is such a specialized bookkeeping situation, it’s important to make sure you get the right person that knows or can learn.
- [18:25] - As Joni and Kirk have grown, they can use their experiences to help with the process with other clients.
- [20:24] - I ask Joni and Kirk to share what habits Mike and I have with our business that impact them the most.
- [21:28] - I share some of the benefits of having someone keeping your books. This gives you a lot more data and information to run your business better.
- [22:41] - Joni shares that she is in her client’s books on a daily basis to stay up on everything and make sure that everything is in order. I explain why this helps you with your business.
- [28:04] - We have a special offer for you to have Joni and Kirk help you get your books under control.
- [33:48] - Kirk explains what can happen to a business if your books are not in order.
If you’re interested in learning more about our coaching, email me - email@example.com. We’d love to help you meet your goals in 2017.
If investing and real estate is your dream, there is only one way you can make it a reality...JUST START!