Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Brand New Father Podcast
Parijat Deshpande is the leading high-risk pregnancy expert who educates and guides women (and couples) on how to manage their stress, anxiety and overall wellness so they can have healthier pregnancies, decrease their risk of preterm birth and give their baby a healthy start to life.
I wanted to bring her on mainly because most new dads and moms alike could use some tips and tactics how to reduce stress during pregnancy and early parenthood.
Here’s what we’ll get into in today’s show:
- Parijat’s personal story with high-risk pregnancy
- What is considered a high-risk pregnancy (it’s broader spectrum than you may think)
- How can dad support his partner throughout pregnancy
- What kind of support soon-to-be or new mom needs
- Stress and the effect it has on expecting mom’s health
- Actionable things dads can do to relieve new mom’s stress