Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.

4.8K Ratings
Open In App
title

Milwaukee, WI – PODCAST WEATHER TEAM

Milwaukee, WI – PODCAST WEATHER TEAM

0
Followers
0
Plays
Milwaukee, WI – PODCAST WEATHER TEAM

Milwaukee, WI – PODCAST WEATHER TEAM

Milwaukee, WI – PODCAST WEATHER TEAM

0
Followers
0
Plays
OVERVIEWEPISODESYOU MAY ALSO LIKE

Details

About Us

Local Weather Podcast for Milwaukee, WI.

Latest Episodes

Tue, 25 Jun: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm, with Hazards – H: 82°, L: 64°

Milwaukee's weather conditions for today, created at 5:15 AM on Tuesday, the 25th of June. Today, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Sunny, with a high near 82. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Looking ahead, Tonight, a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Wednesday, sunny, with a high near 80. Looking ahead, Wednesday Night, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Sunrise today will be at 5:13 am and the sun will set at 8:34 pm. There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here's that local weather hazard. Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of east central Wisconsin, south central Wisconsin and southeast Wisconsin. Day one. Today and Tonight. There are chances for thunderstorms today with a few strong to severe storms possible, gusty winds and large hail are the main threats. Days two through seven. Wednesday through Monday. There are chances for thunderstorms each day from Wednesday through Monday. Spotter information statement. Spotter activation may be needed this afternoon and evening. See you tomorrow!

--2019 JUN 25
Comments
Tue, 25 Jun: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm, with Hazards – H: 82°, L: 64°

Mon, 24 Jun: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon, with Hazards – H: 76°, L: 61°

Today's weather conditions for Milwaukee Wisconsin, reported at 5:15 AM on Monday, the 24th of June. Today, a chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between noon and 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Then, Tonight, a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 61. Tuesday, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 84. And then, Tuesday Night, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 8pm and 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Sunrise today will be at 5:13 am and the sun will set at 8:34 pm. There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here's that local weather...

--2019 JUN 24
Comments
Mon, 24 Jun: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon, with Hazards – H: 76°, L: 61°

Sun, 23 Jun: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 4pm, with Hazards – H: 69°, L: 61°

Today's Milwaukee Wisconsin weather conditions, as of 5:15 AM on Sunday, the 23rd of June. Today, a chance of showers and thunderstorms before 4pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 4pm and 5pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Next, Tonight, showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 8pm and 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Low around 61. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Monday, a chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts poss...

--2019 JUN 23
Comments
Sun, 23 Jun: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 4pm, with Hazards – H: 69°, L: 61°

Sat, 22 Jun: Mostly sunny, with Hazards – H: 66°, L: 59°

Today's Milwaukee Wisconsin weather outlook, reported at 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 22nd of June. Today, mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Next, Tonight, showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunday, showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Looking ahead, Sunday Night, showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunrise today will be at 5:12 am and the sun will set at 8:34 pm. There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here's that local weather haza...

--2019 JUN 22
Comments
Sat, 22 Jun: Mostly sunny, with Hazards – H: 66°, L: 59°

Fri, 21 Jun: Mostly sunny, with Hazards – H: 65°, L: 55°

Milwaukee's forecast for today, reported at 5:16 AM on Friday, the 21st of June. Today, mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Looking ahead, Tonight, a 20 percent chance of showers after 3am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Saturday, a 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Looking ahead, Saturday Night, showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Sunrise today will be at 5:12 am and the sun will set at 8:34 pm. There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here's that local weather hazard. Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of east central Wisconsin, south central Wisconsin and southeast Wisconsin. Day one. Today and Tonight. There are small chances for thunderstorms this afternoon and tonight across portions of south central and southeast Wisco...

--2019 JUN 21
Comments
Fri, 21 Jun: Mostly sunny, with Hazards – H: 65°, L: 55°

Thu, 20 Jun: A 40 percent chance of showers, with Hazards – L: 53°, H: 65°

Today's weather outlook for Milwaukee Wisconsin, as of 5:17 AM on Thursday, the 20th of June. Overnight, a 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Then later, Thursday, showers likely, mainly before 8am. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Thursday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 53. Then, Friday, sunny, with a high near 67. Sunrise today will be at 5:12 am and the sun will set at 8:34 pm. There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here's that local weather hazard. Hazardous Weather Outlook. Updated. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of east central Wisconsin, south central Wisconsin and southeast Wisconsin. Day one. Today and Tonight. There is a Moderate Swim Risk today at Lake Michigan beaches along Sheboygan, Ozaukee, Milwaukee, Racine and Kenosha counties. B...

--2019 JUN 20
Comments
Thu, 20 Jun: A 40 percent chance of showers, with Hazards – L: 53°, H: 65°

Wed, 19 Jun: Showers likely, with Hazards – L: 58°, H: 63°

Today's Milwaukee Wisconsin forcast, created at 5:15 AM on Wednesday, the 19th of June. Overnight, showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Next, Wednesday, showers and thunderstorms likely before 3pm, then a slight chance of showers between 3pm and 4pm. Patchy fog between 8am and 3pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Wednesday Night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Then, Thursday, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Sunrise today will be at 5:12 am and the sun will set at 8:33 pm. There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here's that local weather hazard. Unable to download hazards Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather's always changing.

--2019 JUN 19
Comments
Wed, 19 Jun: Showers likely, with Hazards – L: 58°, H: 63°

Sat, 15 Jun: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm, with Hazards – H: 69°, L: 52°

Here is your local Milwaukee Wisconsin forecast, reported at 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 15th of June. Today, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Then, Tonight, a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday, a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Next, Sunday Night, a 20 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Sunrise today will be at 5:11 am and the sun will set at 8:32 pm. There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here's that local weather hazard. Unable to download hazards Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather's always changing.

--2019 JUN 15
Comments
Sat, 15 Jun: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm, with Hazards – H: 69°, L: 52°

Fri, 14 Jun: Mostly sunny, with Hazards – H: 77°, L: 60°

Today's Milwaukee Wisconsin weather outlook, reported at 5:16 AM on Friday, the 14th of June. Today, mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Windy, with a southwest wind 5 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Then, Tonight, a chance of showers before 2am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 2am and 5am, then a chance of showers after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Windy, with a southwest wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday, a chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Then, Saturday Night, showers and thunderstorms likely before 5am, then a chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunrise today will be at 5:11 am and the s...

--2019 JUN 14
Comments
Fri, 14 Jun: Mostly sunny, with Hazards – H: 77°, L: 60°

Thu, 13 Jun: A 40 percent chance of showers, with Hazards – L: 50°, H: 67°

Today's weather outlook for Milwaukee Wisconsin, created at 5:16 AM on Thursday, the 13th of June. Overnight, a 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 50. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Looking ahead, Thursday, a 10 percent chance of showers before 7am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 67. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Thursday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 52. Looking ahead, Friday, mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Sunrise today will be at 5:11 am and the sun will set at 8:31 pm. There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here's that local weather hazard. Unable to download hazards Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather's always changing.

--2019 JUN 13
Comments
Thu, 13 Jun: A 40 percent chance of showers, with Hazards – L: 50°, H: 67°
the END

Latest Episodes

Tue, 25 Jun: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm, with Hazards – H: 82°, L: 64°

Milwaukee's weather conditions for today, created at 5:15 AM on Tuesday, the 25th of June. Today, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Sunny, with a high near 82. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Looking ahead, Tonight, a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Wednesday, sunny, with a high near 80. Looking ahead, Wednesday Night, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Sunrise today will be at 5:13 am and the sun will set at 8:34 pm. There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here's that local weather hazard. Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of east central Wisconsin, south central Wisconsin and southeast Wisconsin. Day one. Today and Tonight. There are chances for thunderstorms today with a few strong to severe storms possible, gusty winds and large hail are the main threats. Days two through seven. Wednesday through Monday. There are chances for thunderstorms each day from Wednesday through Monday. Spotter information statement. Spotter activation may be needed this afternoon and evening. See you tomorrow!

--2019 JUN 25
Comments
Tue, 25 Jun: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm, with Hazards – H: 82°, L: 64°

Mon, 24 Jun: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon, with Hazards – H: 76°, L: 61°

Today's weather conditions for Milwaukee Wisconsin, reported at 5:15 AM on Monday, the 24th of June. Today, a chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between noon and 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Then, Tonight, a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 61. Tuesday, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 84. And then, Tuesday Night, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 8pm and 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Sunrise today will be at 5:13 am and the sun will set at 8:34 pm. There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here's that local weather...

--2019 JUN 24
Comments
Mon, 24 Jun: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon, with Hazards – H: 76°, L: 61°

Sun, 23 Jun: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 4pm, with Hazards – H: 69°, L: 61°

Today's Milwaukee Wisconsin weather conditions, as of 5:15 AM on Sunday, the 23rd of June. Today, a chance of showers and thunderstorms before 4pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 4pm and 5pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Next, Tonight, showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 8pm and 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Low around 61. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Monday, a chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts poss...

--2019 JUN 23
Comments
Sun, 23 Jun: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 4pm, with Hazards – H: 69°, L: 61°

Sat, 22 Jun: Mostly sunny, with Hazards – H: 66°, L: 59°

Today's Milwaukee Wisconsin weather outlook, reported at 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 22nd of June. Today, mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Next, Tonight, showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunday, showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Looking ahead, Sunday Night, showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunrise today will be at 5:12 am and the sun will set at 8:34 pm. There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here's that local weather haza...

--2019 JUN 22
Comments
Sat, 22 Jun: Mostly sunny, with Hazards – H: 66°, L: 59°

Fri, 21 Jun: Mostly sunny, with Hazards – H: 65°, L: 55°

Milwaukee's forecast for today, reported at 5:16 AM on Friday, the 21st of June. Today, mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Looking ahead, Tonight, a 20 percent chance of showers after 3am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Saturday, a 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Looking ahead, Saturday Night, showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Sunrise today will be at 5:12 am and the sun will set at 8:34 pm. There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here's that local weather hazard. Hazardous Weather Outlook. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of east central Wisconsin, south central Wisconsin and southeast Wisconsin. Day one. Today and Tonight. There are small chances for thunderstorms this afternoon and tonight across portions of south central and southeast Wisco...

--2019 JUN 21
Comments
Fri, 21 Jun: Mostly sunny, with Hazards – H: 65°, L: 55°

Thu, 20 Jun: A 40 percent chance of showers, with Hazards – L: 53°, H: 65°

Today's weather outlook for Milwaukee Wisconsin, as of 5:17 AM on Thursday, the 20th of June. Overnight, a 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Then later, Thursday, showers likely, mainly before 8am. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Thursday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 53. Then, Friday, sunny, with a high near 67. Sunrise today will be at 5:12 am and the sun will set at 8:34 pm. There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here's that local weather hazard. Hazardous Weather Outlook. Updated. This Hazardous Weather Outlook is for portions of east central Wisconsin, south central Wisconsin and southeast Wisconsin. Day one. Today and Tonight. There is a Moderate Swim Risk today at Lake Michigan beaches along Sheboygan, Ozaukee, Milwaukee, Racine and Kenosha counties. B...

--2019 JUN 20
Comments
Thu, 20 Jun: A 40 percent chance of showers, with Hazards – L: 53°, H: 65°

Wed, 19 Jun: Showers likely, with Hazards – L: 58°, H: 63°

Today's Milwaukee Wisconsin forcast, created at 5:15 AM on Wednesday, the 19th of June. Overnight, showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Next, Wednesday, showers and thunderstorms likely before 3pm, then a slight chance of showers between 3pm and 4pm. Patchy fog between 8am and 3pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Wednesday Night, mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Then, Thursday, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Sunrise today will be at 5:12 am and the sun will set at 8:33 pm. There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here's that local weather hazard. Unable to download hazards Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather's always changing.

--2019 JUN 19
Comments
Wed, 19 Jun: Showers likely, with Hazards – L: 58°, H: 63°

Sat, 15 Jun: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm, with Hazards – H: 69°, L: 52°

Here is your local Milwaukee Wisconsin forecast, reported at 5:15 AM on Saturday, the 15th of June. Today, a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Then, Tonight, a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday, a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Next, Sunday Night, a 20 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Sunrise today will be at 5:11 am and the sun will set at 8:32 pm. There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here's that local weather hazard. Unable to download hazards Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather's always changing.

--2019 JUN 15
Comments
Sat, 15 Jun: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm, with Hazards – H: 69°, L: 52°

Fri, 14 Jun: Mostly sunny, with Hazards – H: 77°, L: 60°

Today's Milwaukee Wisconsin weather outlook, reported at 5:16 AM on Friday, the 14th of June. Today, mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Windy, with a southwest wind 5 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Then, Tonight, a chance of showers before 2am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 2am and 5am, then a chance of showers after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Windy, with a southwest wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday, a chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Then, Saturday Night, showers and thunderstorms likely before 5am, then a chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunrise today will be at 5:11 am and the s...

--2019 JUN 14
Comments
Fri, 14 Jun: Mostly sunny, with Hazards – H: 77°, L: 60°

Thu, 13 Jun: A 40 percent chance of showers, with Hazards – L: 50°, H: 67°

Today's weather outlook for Milwaukee Wisconsin, created at 5:16 AM on Thursday, the 13th of June. Overnight, a 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 50. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Looking ahead, Thursday, a 10 percent chance of showers before 7am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 67. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Thursday Night, mostly clear, with a low around 52. Looking ahead, Friday, mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Sunrise today will be at 5:11 am and the sun will set at 8:31 pm. There is one local weather hazard at the time of this report. Here's that local weather hazard. Unable to download hazards Stay tuned for weather updates since the weather's always changing.

--2019 JUN 13
Comments
Thu, 13 Jun: A 40 percent chance of showers, with Hazards – L: 50°, H: 67°
the END
success toast
Welcome to Himalaya LearningDozens of podcourses featuring over 100 experts are waiting for you.