Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
The Breakthrough Year Podcast: Online Business, Blogging & Brand Strategy
I am sure you’ve heard all the online marketing gurus tell you to make sure you have a blog and make sure you have a list! Both of these elements play a different role in your business strategy:
- Helps you to build up a portfolio for your knowledge,
- It builds your authority and expert status,
- And it gives you something to share with your community, ultimately as a way to engage new people AND re-engage people who already know your brand.
- Builds relationships with your audience,
- Gives your subscribers a chance to hear from you more regularly and learn more about you and how you can help them.
- And you’re also giving them exclusive content or help.
It’s no secret that I have often talked about the importance of creating high quality content of some kind AND the importance of building an email list. But why and how do you make it so that your blog and email marketing is working together, and essentially playing nice?
In isolation, content (on something like a blog or a podcast) and your email list can only take you so far! But together! They are powerful and that’s what today’s episode is all about!
These two elements of your marketing mix are not meant to perform on their own. They are meant to play nice, they are meant to help one another! If you’re able to master the strategy and understand the link between your content and your list, you’ll see big shifts in your business and essentially you’ll maximise your reach!
Tune in to find out how!