Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Life Science Marketing Society
In a commercial environment driven by this month's figures, it can be hard to think about next month, let alone commit to a multi-year plan.
Yet, if you want to experience content marketing success, that's exactly what you must do.
Content marketing is a winner-takes-all game. If you only put in a mediocre or sporadic effort, you won't simply get mediocre or sporadic results. You'll get NO results. Either commit 100% from the outset, or don't bother starting.
So where's the good news?
If you're willing to commit – to truly play the long game, and to see it through – you'll have remarkably little competition. The field is yours for the taking.
It’s time to either get serious or get out. Either way is better than muddling along.
If you want to get serious, we'll teach you where and how to start.
On this episode, we discuss:
- The Five Pillars of Successful Content Marketing
- The most common types of content life science companies produce, and why you absolutely shouldn't
- What you should be creating instead
- Why 99% of content projects fail
- How to achieve content marketing's exponential growth curve