Productive Insights Podcast — Actionable Business Growth Ideas — with Ash Roy
How To Use 'Crowd Thinking' To Launch Your Membership Site
Our guest today is a physical education teacher from country Victoria Australia, with a passion and enthusiasm for the role emerging technologies play within teaching and learning. We featured him as an expert back in episode 79 where we talked about how to use “crowd thinking” to launch your membership site. It’s been such a popular episode and I enjoyed talking to him so much I had to have him back. Today's guest is known throughout the online community as “The PE Geek”, and authors a blog of the same name at www.thepegeek.com. Jarrod Robinson designed, developed and marketed over 60 mobile apps for Android and iOS downloaded over 500,000 times.
He also has a very successful recurring income business which offers information products.
Share this Episode
* Click To Tweet
* Click here to download podcast shownotes
Exponential Wisdom Podcast by Peter H. Diamandis & Dan Sullivan
* Bold: How to Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact the World
Related Podcast Episodes
043. Membership Economy with Robbie Kellman Baxter
063. Shane And Jocelyn Sams On How To Set Up A Recurring Income Business Using Membership
073. Darren Rowse — Problogger Founder — Shares His Secrets Around Prolific Content Creation, Podcasting, & Facebook Live (Part 1 of 2)
069. How To Use Cloud Computing For Business Success With Peter Moriarty
002. James Schramko On How To Use The Recurring Income To Maximise Profit And Fund Your Perfect Lifestyle
Key Points (Timestamps)
00:50 - Introduction and Overview
06:36 - Jarrod Robinson shares insights around how to build a prolific recurring business.
04:43 - Your Effective Hourly Rate: The metric for deciding whether to do something or don’t do something
06:56 - How the “Effective Hourly Rate” concept helped Jarrod Robinson decide which products to focus on