Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Crazy Women Country
The queen of country music showed me what country music was all about and I have been a fan ever since. Her music ranges from sassy to the heart-wrenching ballads. This show will introduce you to the first-ever song I heard and theme carries on with break up songs. From being broken-hearted to hunting for that one night stand that will heal the pain.
Enjoy and please give us your feedback and suggestions !!
- Starting Over Again - Starting Over - 1995
- Somebody Should Leave - My Kind Of Country - 1984
- Strange - Keep On loving You - 2009
- Turn on the Radio - All the Woman I am - 2010
- Consider Me Gone - Keep On Loving You - 2009
- Until They Don't Love You - Love Somebody - 2015
- The Last One To Know - The Last One to Know - 1987
- The Fear Of Being Alone - What If It's You - 1996
- This Picture - Rumour Has It - 1990
- The Heart is a Lonely Hunter - Read My Mind - 1994
Social Media Accounts
- Website: https://www.reba.com/home
- Twitter https://twitter.com/reba
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/reba/
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/crazywomencountry/message