Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
The New Music Industry Podcast | MusicEntrepreneurHQ.com | with David Andrew Wiebe
It’s taken me a while, but I’m finally getting to something I know you’ve been waiting for me to get to – social media in 2020, 2021, and beyond!
It’s laughable how little has changed (beyond maybe esthetic) since a year, two years, or even three years ago (especially for us here at the HQ).
So, in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast, I take a bit of a different approach, and share author Joe Pulizzi’s five tips with you, and expand on them (video below). Enjoy!
Download the PDF cheat sheet
* 00:41 – The evolving identity of Music Entrepreneur HQ
* 03:22 – This is essential to creating the life of your dreams through music
* 03:57 – Best social media strategies for 2021
* 04:26 – Tip #1: Narrow your focus
* 06:09 – Tip #2: Be clear on your message, your audience, and your niche
* 07:16 – Tip #3: Be helpful and interesting
* 08:30 – Tip #4: Create an ownership strategy
* 09:14 – Tip #5: Be consistent
* 09:41 – Key takeaways/action steps
* 10:54 – News and updates
* 11:26 – Leave a rating and review on iTunes
* 11:35 – Get a hold of David
* 11:44 – Your weekly action plan