Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
The New Music Industry Podcast | MusicEntrepreneurHQ.com | with David Andrew Wiebe
What if there were no limits on where you could take your music? What if you could work with some high-profile brands and build a six-figure business in the music industry in your early 20s?
That’s what we’re going to be looking at in this episode of The New Music Industry Podcast with Shut Down Media CEO Ty Frankel.
* 00:32 – How did Ty discover his passion for music?
* 02:29 – How did Ty get so good at project management?
* 03:16 – Tips for hiring or building a team
* 05:14 – What’s the main way Ty generates leads?
* 07:27 – Outreach faux pas
* 08:11 – What has Ty’s experience been with the music industry?
* 09:06 – Believing in yourself
* 09:41 – What is Ty looking to achieve next?
* 11:47 – What is Ty’s top tip for someone looking to create the life they want through music
* 16:54 – What’s the latest YouTube video Ty watched?
* 17:14 – Ty’s daily routine
* 18:03 – Checking your phone in the morning?
* 21:12 – What’s the greatest challenge Ty has overcome?
* 22:14 – What is Ty’s greatest victory?
* 23:21 – Ty’s recommended reads
* 25:02 – Final thoughts