Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Stacy on the Right
We are so glad to be back to podcasting. While I've been away SiriusXM picked up my radio show on Sundays from 10-noon ET!! So. EXCITING!!!! Right now there is a 4 months free promo running so sign up for SiriusXM y'all!
I'm the new Comms Director for [Family Vision Media](familyvisionmedia.org)! We will help homeschool families with all of the details needed to switch from public school to the Home School!
Donate to support the show here: paypal.me/stacyontheright
Or join our Patreon: patreon.com/stacyontheright
Thanks and God Bless ya!!
-- Spiritual Encouragement --
1 Peter 2:22
He who committed no sin, nor was any deceit found in His mouth;
2 Corinthians 5:21
He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.
The angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God.
-- Stacy's Stash! --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
-- Get More Stacy --
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
-- Connect with Stacy --
- WATCH: CNN’s Don Lemon clearly doesn’t understand Christianity… – The Right Scoop — CNN’s Don Lemon, in an attempt last night to make a point about the founders, revealed his ignorance on even the most basic of doctrines in Christianity.
- Assumptions of White Culture in the US — While different individuals might not practice or accept all of these traits, they are common characteristics of most U.S. White people most of the time.
- Smithsonian African American History Museum Defines 'Whiteness': Individualism, Science, Hard Work — The National Museum of African American History and Culture, part of the U.S. government-run Smithsonian Institution, includes a web page about “whiteness” in America that defines it to include individualism, science, and hard work.
- House Democrats, Working With Liz Cheney, Restrict Trump’s Planned Withdrawal of Troops From Afghanistan and Germany — THE U.S. MILITARY HAS BEEN fighting in Afghanistan for almost nineteen years. House Democrats, working in tandem with key pro-war GOP lawmakers such as Rep. Liz Cheney, are ensuring that continues.
Last night, the House Armed Services Committee voted overwhelmingly in favor of an amendment — jointly sponsored by Democratic Congressman Jason Crow of Colorado and Congresswoman Cheney of Wyoming — prohibiting the expenditure of monies to reduce the number of U.S. troops deployed in Afghanistan below 8,000 without a series of conditions first being met.
- Perspective: St. Louis Has 159 Coronavirus Deaths, 125 Homicides and 50 Children Shot So Far This Year — If the coronavirus continues to trend downward as it has in every country after around two months of pandemic then homicides will soon pass the number of coronavirus deaths in the city.
It’s good to keep things in perspective.
- Under Sworn Testimony, Planned Parenthood Officials Admit Infanticide Occurs In Organ Harvesting — In a new video released by the Center for Medical Progress (CMP), Planned Parenthood and abortion industry officials give sworn testimony describing how babies born alive with beating hearts in their facilities are then harvested for organs.