Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Vegetarian Zen Archive (Episodes 1 - 100)
How Does Your Garden Grow?
In this episode of the Vegetarian Zen podcast, we talk about our garden…we’re getting adventurous this year and adding more than just herbs!
We discuss our natural growing and pest control methods, plus our successes and some challenges we’ve encountered.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
* #1 Drought Culprit: Animal Agriculture
* Summer opening planned for musician’s new vegan-organic restaurant in Los Angeles
* Vegetarian Zen Podcast Episode 037: Vegetarianism & the Environment
* Gronomics Website
Links to Other Vegetarian Zen Gardening Posts:
* Get Your Grow On In Gronomics Raised Garden Beds
* How I Created My Elevated Organic Herb Garden
* Vegetarian Zen Podcast Episode 042: Herb Gardening
Resources Used for this Episode
* Homegrown Organic Pest Control
* Posts Tagged ‘Natural Pest Control’
Quotes of the Week
I grow my own vegetables and herbs. I like being able to tell people that the lunch I’m serving started out as a seed in my yard.
— Chef Curtis Stone
Peace and Veggies,
Vickie and Larissa