Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
A Runner’s Life
In this episode I speak with Alison Feller who is the host of Ali on the Run Show. Which is an inspiration for my podcast.
She’s also a dancer, writer, editor, mother, content creator, a runner, a race announcer plus so much more.
In this conversation we discuss:
- What does a runner’s life mean to her;
- The importance of using language, that best serve us;
- Her 2020 race and running experiences, coupled with some thoughts about how running may look in the future;
- Lessons learned from 2020;
- The importance of checking in with your people;
- How to show your authentic self on social media;
- Plus much more great conversation and laughs!
You can follow Ali on Instagram at @aliontherun1
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/marcus-brown9/support