Open In App
Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
A Runner’s Life
48 minJAN 14
This conversation is with Dr. Gavin McClean a Sport Scientist, Researcher, Exercise Physiologist, and the founder of Running Smarter. This conversation was recorded in 2020, and we discussed:
- How and why running by heart rate can allow you to run faster, whilst enjoying the process more.
- What muscle groups, you need to target during your strength & conditioning sessions as a runner.
- Tips to help you can achieve running success.
- We dive into the science of running in the heat and tips to acclimatise.
- And he busts some running myths along the way, such as running is not bad for your knees.
- Plus much more.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/marcus-brown9/support