Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Choose Don't Excuse
Life is extremely dynamic and ever changing. Events in the world have everyone wondering what to do. When we embrace the dynamic nature of life the ups and downs, the curves and unexpected events of life that impact us we learn that life is fluid. How we respond determines our happiness and success in life.
- The fluid nature of life
- Bruce Lee “Be Like Water”
- Are we allowing fear to determine the decisions we make?
- You need to make sure you look at the big picture
- Learning to know when you need to be fluid and adaptable in your life or when to hold back and preserve your power strategically
- Balance in life does not equal 50/50
- Letting people learn and grow through their experiences
- Adapting to personality differences and learning how communicate
- The power of knowing your strengths and limitations
Thank you for joining us every week!
Mahalo! Jody & Judie Sedrick