Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Choose Don't Excuse
Does Corona have you complaining or creating? Complaining and grumbling is easy! Creativity can take a little more effort but the rewards are far greater! What are you doing to get creative during this time of being “Safe at Home”?
- Ke’ilani’s volleyball team encouraging the team mates to learn something new every week.
- Kids thinking out side of the box
- Opposition creates innovation and creativity
- Challenge with complainers
- Getting creative with kids at home
- Finding more effective ways to work together at work and at home
- Biggest challenge is the illness and not being able to work
- Work is an emotional, physical and spiritual necessity
- Taking advantage of the time you have
- Encumbered by fear darkens our perspective
- Peeling off the paint - What’s it going to look like on the other side?
Check it out on your favorite podcast platform or on Spotify at https://open.spotify.com/episode/5KlHoKJPHp6hmuRysnN8JO?si=9nqU1ckXQxyKFRWS8Zgx8A
Thank you for joining us every week!
Jody & Judie Sedrick