Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Choose Don't Excuse
It's been a minute since we sat down and recorded a podcast. Some heavy challenges have come to a head this summer for our family so we thought we'd talk about "Seeing Light and Hope in Dark Moments". This is as much a conversation for us at is for you.
- We tend to give, give, give and not make time for ourselves
- Why do I have to cry? Why am I not strong?
- Recognize you are in seasons
- Being overwhelmed by what is happening in the world
- The true core of today's challenges is due to one thing... the lack of love
- How do I with a pure, honest, heart say "Thy Will be done"
- Be the strength while finding the strength
- When you turn and serve others you invariably lift yourself
- Choosing to love no matter what the situation is
- Be the change that you hope to see in the world
- I'm going to choose love!
- The Grinch and his little shriveled up heart was healed by one little girl that saw the beauty in him.
We'd love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org