Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
#iamAvanti -> I Am Moving Forward -> Stories of Transformation
Avanti's very own Jessica and Silas talked about Silas' ongoing process of self-acceptance. Listen in and be inspired to keep moving forward! Stay tuned for the next episode!
- 0:42- Meet Silas
- 1:45 - Silas explains what it is like on the East Coast vs on the West Coast
- 4:21 - Silas talks about his journey of self-acceptance, and what that process means to him
- 6:40 - “This journey has been obviously really centered around my gender journey and being trans but I do feel like it really extends into so much more than.” - Silas
- 11:07 - Silas speaks about confronting your fears of self-reflection
- 14:08 - Jessica speaks about OCD and what it means to experience an anxiety based mental illness like that
- 14:50 - Silas talks about sitting with your feelings, and the process of moving from fear to witnessing them
- 18:58 - Silas talks about his expectations of the modified world vs. what it means to become a modified person
- 22:12 - Silas talks about his dream of being a tattoo artist
- 23:38 - Silas talks about what it means to be Jewish, trans, tattooed and pierced
- 25:15 - Jessica and Silas talk about living the questions and moving past the identities given into the identities chosen
- 36:01 - Silas wraps up the conversation with one more piece of advice on coming to terms with your true self
#iamAvanti Podcast is brought to you by iamAvanti.com.
Use promo code "PODCAST" for 10% off your next purchase of the best Body Jewelry available!
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/iamavanti/message