Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
#iamAvanti -> I Am Moving Forward -> Stories of Transformation
Jessica and Alexa talk about Alexa's love for animals and for piercings. Stay tuned for the next episode! Listen in and leave your comments below!
- 0:42 - Meet Alexa
- 1:17 - “It’s kind of nice in a medical specialty being able to express yourself that way without feeling limited by your job.” - Alexa
- 1:37 - Alexa talks about what got her into being a Veterinary Technician
- 2:53 - Alexa shares their clinic’s operation during the pandemic crisis
- 4:20 - Alexa talks about what led her to get piercings
- 6:05 - Alexa’s piercings journey
- 10:29 - “I felt truly unique with my spiral on my right ear where I felt like that one was different and not one that a lot of people have so that was my special place.” - Alexa
- 10:46 - The piercing that makes Alexa feel the most unique
- 18:56 - Alexa shares what led her dedicate her life to animals
- 20:24 - “ I love talking about husbandry and the care of those animals with clients. I think it’s fun to share that knowledge and I try to do it in a way where they feel safe and not like they’re judged.” - Alexa
- 21:20 - “One of the reasons why we started doing these calls is you look after animals the way that I look after people’s piercings.” - Jessica
- 22:24 - Alexa explains her misconception before she started getting piercings versus now
- 29:23 - Alexa concludes the conversation with talking about her favorite animal
#iamAvanti Podcast is brought to you by iamAvanti.com.
Use promo code "PODCAST" for 10% off your next purchase of the best Body Jewelry available!
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/iamavanti/message