Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Love Dripping From The Walls
Dr. Justin Blaney joins us again! We continue our conversation about love and happiness! We begin to take the concepts that we have been talking about and answering the question: 'What does that look like in real life?'
This is the beginning of the expansion of Love Dripping from the Walls. Taking the concept of "coming from love" "all you need it love" and "just act from love" into reality. What does it take and what does it look like when we are "acting from love" in our lives? The examples may surprise you.
2020 has been an interesting year, to say the least. From a global pandemic, protests for racial justice and equality, an election year and on and on, it has given us all a lot to think about, discuss and take action on.
- Saying things that are authentic for you, even if it is uncomfortable, because then you can take actions based off of what is true for people
- The concept of love and feelings and how we express them effectively (or not)
- What questions can you ask yourself to unlock possibilities in your life and relationships?
- Questioning conformity and coming from choice.
Mentioned on the Podcast
- Black man who has conversations with Ku Klux Klan members
- Through these conversations, over 60 people have turned from the KKK
Thank you so much for all of your support! I love you all, my fellow love nerds!
Keep Listening and Keep Loving <3
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/lovedrippingfromthewalls/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/lovedrippingfromthewalls/support