Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
The Calm Collective
Today, the very last day of the challenge, is all about digital clutter.
You know, the random files all over your desktop, the emails that have been left unread and stare at you with beading eyes on your phone, the endless amount of photos that clutter up your camera roll and the list goes on..
That's going to end today, and I can't wait for you to witness first hand how GOOD it feels when this is all squared away and simplified.
In today's episode, the FIFTH (and final!) day of the Declutter Challenge we uncover:
- Determining WHERE you most need to see change (subscriptions, cleaning up your inbox, catching up on emails, cleaning up your hard drives, etc.)
- Noticing what emotions are affiliated with your digital life (stress, overwhelm, exhaustion, an "I don't care" attitude, etc)
- 5 Tips for getting started on organizing your digital life
- Embracing the blank slate you've created when it comes to decluttering your internal and external space
- The importance of visualization and ways to hold yourself accountable
If you'd like to take this work pen to paper, and to download the charts that I've created, you can sign up for the challenge right here and get that download for FREE, delivered straight to your inbox.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/thecalmcollective/support