The Lazy Genius Podcast
I want to mark the end of this year here with you by sharing my favorite discoveries of 2020, and maybe it’ll make you want to remember the good things that you discovered and enjoyed and learned. So that’s what we’re going to do. Here are my favorite discoveries of 2020.Stuff Mentioned
- This episode is sponsored by The Naptime Kitchen Home Reset.
- Join me over on Instagram (@thelazygenius) for more of my favorite discoveries.
- Two podcast episodes by others that offer a great perspective on reflection: The Next Right Thing: Walk At Your Own Pace and 10 Things To Tell You: 10 Questions for the End of the Year
- Hear more about the Daily Delete from Miss Freddy in this recent Lazy Genius episode.
- Olive & June asked me to curate a collection for them, and I haven’t been okay since. (And here’s my review on Instagram)
- Hear me say words about skincare in The Lazy Genius Guide to Makeup and The Lazy Genius Skincare Routine. P.s. the brand I mention is Sunday Riley Good Genes
- The ultimate lounge set: Vuori joggers and Richer Poorer robe
- TV Shows: Schitt’s Creek and What We Do in the Shadows
- POV Comedians on Instagram: @lukemillingtondrake, @hicaitlinreilly, @dmichaelburke, and @vinn_ayy
- Soma Vanishing 360 Perfect Coverage bra
- Download a transcript of this episode.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.