The Lazy Genius Podcast
This is a year I want to pay attention to in ways I’ve never paid attention to a year before. So in today’s episode, I want to share some things I want to do in my 40th year, why that is, and maybe even give you a framework for seeing this next year with more intentional eyes, whether you’ll be turning forty or not.Stuff Mentioned
- Check out episode 191 Naming What Matters in 2021 if you missed it.
- Preorder Share Your Stuff. I’ll Go First by my friend Laura Tremaine.
- Renovation of the Heart by Dallas Willard
- The doors to Camp21 open on Thursday, January 21st! Check it out here.
- Download a transcript of this episode.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning if you click through and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting my small business.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.