Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Beyond Stats Podcast
On this episode we have with us Tom Kindley, Performance Manager for the New England Free Jacks of Major-League Rugby. Tom originally graduated from Otago University in New Zealand with a degree in exercise science and strength and conditioning. He worked with several professional rugby teams including the Highlanders of Super Rugby. He made his way to the US to coach at Dartmouth College and Fordham University which opened up a opportunity to coach with the collegiate all-Americans. He was hired by the NE Free Jacks and got to travel with USA Rugby for the Rugby World Cup in 2019.
Stay tuned as we discuss
- his early coaching days before the Free Jacks
- how rugby can grow in the US
- what sports technology the Free Jacks and USA Rugby use to train their athletes
- advice he would give to younger rugby players looking to get noticed
- advice for other rugby programs starting out and what tech to use
Don't forget to follow us on Socials & check out our website
Facebook: In-Form Stats
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/in-form-stats/support