Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Beyond Stats Podcast
We're back from our hiatus on the Beyond Stats Podcast with two parts to our most recent conversation featuring former Norwalk High School (CT) teammates Tomar Joseph '13 and Gil Araujo '12. Gil and Tomar played alongside our host Marc Lerebours '13 and the group shares their thoughts on several topics. This podcast contains loose cuts from a conversation and teammates candidly sharing their thoughts and stories on Norwalk High's historic 9-2 finish which resulted in a Class L playoff win and served as the best finish in school history to date.
On this episode, the former teammates discuss
- Gil's early playing days, meeting Tomar in Pop Warner
- Thoughts on Norwalk's Youth Football System
- Do teams with 1 high-school have an unfair advantage?
- Thoughts on different teammates/leadership
- Gil's High-School Journey & Impact of early concussions in football
Stay tuned for part two to drop later this week as we take a deeper look into Gil's story in College and ongoing impact of concussions on athletes.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/in-form-stats/support