Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Windows Central Podcast
It was a week chock full of new hardware this week with a refreshed Surface Pro X and an official announcement of the rumored Surface Laptop Go. Other manufacturers like Lenovo, Dell, and HP showed off laptops with 11th Gen Intel processors. Especially interesting are the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Fold and HP's Spectre x360 14, which has a 3:2 OLED display.
They also discuss Windows 10 build 20226 and Windows Timeline support being removed from Microsoft Launcher on Android.
- Microsoft unveils refreshed Surface Pro X and new Surface Laptop Go hardware line-up for the fall | Windows Central
- Windows 10 build 20226 brings new storage health feature to Insiders | Windows Central
- The foldable PC era begins as Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Fold goes live for preorders | Windows Central
- Lenovo announces new ThinkPad X1 Nano featuring Intel Evo, 16:10 and weighing just two pounds | Windows Central
- Dell XPS 13 and XPS 13 2-in-1 get speedy updates with Intel 11th Gen, Thunderbolt 4 | Windows Central
- The new HP Spectre x360 14 brings a gorgeous 3:2 OLED display and packs Intel 'smarts' | Windows Central
- Windows Timeline support is being removed from Microsoft Launcher on Android | Windows Central