Bit v. Byte
Google & Facebook Hacks, Pixel 3 & Home Hub, Grafana/FontAwesome/DNSControl/Restic Releases and Kids Programming on this weeks Bit v. Byte!
If you would like to support me via Anchor Listener Support, go to anchor.fm/bit-v-byte. Thank you!
- Google+ Security Incident - https://thenextweb.com/google/2018/10/09/google-tightening-screws-devs-using-its-services/
- Facebook Hack - https://www.wired.com/story/how-facebook-hackers-compromised-30-million-accounts/
- California Weak Password Law on Internet Connected Devices to go into effect in 2020 - https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-45757528
- Google Pixel 3 and Home Hub Released - https://www.blog.google/products/hardware/made-by-google-family-2018/
- Granim.JS - https://sarcadass.github.io/granim.js/
- Supercharge Google Fonts with CloudFlare and Service Workers - https://medium.com/@pierluc/supercharge-google-fonts-with-cloudflare-and-service-workers-25c37462fb6a
- Hustl - https://gohustl.co/
- VS Code Can Do That? - https://vscodecandothat.com/
- Creating Horizontal Scrolling Containers the Right Way - https://uxdesign.cc/creating-horizontal-scrolling-containers-the-right-way-css-grid-c256f64fc585?gi=98e1c719a92d
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/bit-v-byte/support