Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Data36 Data Science Podcast
I’ve talked a lot already about the three primary skills you need to know for data science: coding, statistics and business thinking… But it’s worth listing those secondary soft skills that you might need to be efficient and successful in day-to-day work as a data scientist. In this episode, I'll talk about these!
- Youtube version: https://youtu.be/cv0a6X5ioNs
- Original article format here: https://data36.com/soft-skills-data-scientist/
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- Newsletter: https://data36.com/newsletter
- Free mini-course: https://data36.com/how-to-become-a-data-scientist/
- Photo by NeONBRAND on Unsplash
- Check my website: https://data36.com
- Get access to more data science tutorials, join the inner circle: https://data36.com/inner-circle
- Find me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/data36_com