Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
TAKEOFF With APG podcast
Gene Albright is the Chief Engineer for APG. He has a deep understanding of Airplane Flight Manual data development processes and a history of implementing these data into software solutions. Listen to this episode for a look inside the process of building takeoff and landing performance calculation programs at APG.
Listen and Learn:
- How APG has delivered runway analysis calculation capabilities to the corporate aviation market
- An overview of the multiple levels of regulation an operator needs to comply with
- Program development workflow
- Determining your maximum takeoff and landing weights - multiple limitations you must consider
- Actual weights and V-Speeds