Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Is There Something In This? with Scott Dooley & Jason Chatfield
NEW YORK LIVE PODCAST w/Mystery Special Guest:
April 9th @ Caveat, New York City: Special Mystery Guest Tix: http://bit.ly/ITSITApril9
Subscribe, rate and review in on iTunes!
- Brand new sweater
- Jason wears Steve Jobs
- Your body isn’t weird enough for a sample sale.
- Wonky body
- Little thin Dad legs
- After she was shot, she wanted to go back to school
- Queens night spot
- Women of a certain age comedy, Fran Drescher
- Even Ariana does promo
- Bumping mics
- Phone seal
- Goth at a kids party
- Honey there’s another Morrissey here
- Sophie’s hates a waitress
- Rich and Brave
- The riddle of Scott Dooley
- Placebo dentist drugs
- Everyone in Gilmore girls talks like their leaving a voicemail for another character
- This will hurt slightly less than being lied to about the amount you floss.
- No plaque, no tarter, no collusion
- A shark started this rumor
- Melatonin for birds
- Two homing pigeons asking for directions.
- Glamorous corpses
- Cruise ship comedians
- Back to the middling pod
- I think I could be friends with JZ
- Mr Z and his wife drinking lemonade
- A lightbulb with a mustache
- But I’m a night light
- “Im sorry I was still in airplane mode”
- Florida man challenge
- Worst avenger
- Hasn’t slept since Easter '86
- Mostly right now I teach yoga
- Noodle shop - Pho Pas
- Shakespeare - dude this is lit
- The worst of your personality
- Surprise party and a fancy dress party
- Victory party in the dark
- I believe that I ordered the vegan.
- In case of national emergency break glass
Check out our new Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ITSITpodcast
We're inviting you into our living room, don't walk out with our lamp. Please don't steal our jokes. All original content is Copyright 2019 Jason Chatfield & Scott Dooley for "Is There Something In This?" All rights reserved.
We welcome you to download and play the podcast and share with others for personal use; please acknowledge "Is There Something in This?" Podcast as the source of the material. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.