Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Is There Something In This? with Scott Dooley & Jason Chatfield
NEW YORK LIVE PODCAST w/Mystery Special Guest:
April 9th @ Caveat, New York City: Special Mystery Guest Tix: http://bit.ly/ITSITApril9
Subscribe, rate and review in on iTunes!
- ScoMo's Borat impression
- Dools is in Handsard
- The 1st pyramid scheme
- Outspoken entrepreneur Dick Smith has a helicopter
- Billionaire Dogs
- Momo doesn’t like mocha
- Scotts gay porn name is Dicksmiths
- Sent to the doghouse
- You had me till ciao
- Protracted spousal negotiations
- When in Rome
- Jerry’s Spatulas
- Spatula party
- Descartes scribbling a fire emoji
- Voltaire haunting misattributed quoters
- Balzac drank 50 cups of coffee
- Karaoke injuries
- Scotts life is a twitter joke that didn’t really land
- Stay in your lane Nicholas Wiseman
- Robocallers holding seminars
- Be scammed in three easy steps
- Punch-up with Isaac
- Crudely drawn spaceship by Norman Rockwell
- Keith Haring chalk outline
- Famous artists as kids
- Pablos shattered glasses
Check out our new Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ITSITpodcast
We're inviting you into our living room, don't walk out with our lamp. Please don't steal our jokes. All original content is Copyright 2019 Jason Chatfield & Scott Dooley for "Is There Something In This?" All rights reserved.
We welcome you to download and play the podcast and share with others for personal use; please acknowledge "Is There Something in This?" Podcast as the source of the material. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.