Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Is There Something In This? with Scott Dooley & Jason Chatfield
Subscribe, rate and review in on iTunes!
News: CALIFORNIA LIVE PODCAST w/Bob Mankoff
11:30am, May 17th @ NCSFest, California: Tix: http://www.ncsfest.com
- Drowning Mammals
- Fish out of water exhibit
- Lying Starbucks
- Outback Steakhouse walk-out
- Mark Twain Deli - a pretty racist deli on reflection.
- Dictating at a 4th grade level.
- Do I look too dictatorisish in this?
- Baby dictator
- Alien cat beams
- Godly light Cats
- Cats with laser pointers
- The Waldo Store
- The Waldo books are better than the series
- A career path for the magic rabbit
- I’ll sweep this place for humans
- I just want to enjoy my singularity while I’m still young
- Don’t marry a fucking pillow
- On the bright side, you’ve got mice
- Made Marion
- Virally inoculated
- Code name: Dusty Poncho
- Italian chef affair
Check out our new Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ITSITpodcast
We're inviting you into our living room, don't walk out with our lamp. Please don't steal our jokes. All original content is Copyright 2019 Jason Chatfield & Scott Dooley for "Is There Something In This?" All rights reserved.
We welcome you to download and play the podcast and share with others for personal use; please acknowledge "Is There Something in This?" Podcast as the source of the material. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.